Cherry Kino

Cherry Kino

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Cherry Kino programme in the Leeds International Film Festival!



The Cherry Kino programme as part of the Leeds International Film Festival is finally HERE!!!

There are 12 events in total - you need to click onto page 2 for the 11th and 12th events.

And the Leeds International Film Festival brochure is all over town - Cherry Kino stuff starts on page 75. Dates are 4 - 21 November! A Festival pass only costs £80 early bird offer, which is really good value I reckon - and I'm not just saying that coz I'm involved in the festival! It is blindlingly good actually - you get 18 days worth of unlimited films.

Hope you like the look of it! The CK screenings will take place over the 3 weekends during the film festival (my my it's a long festival!). The first and last weekends will be at Patrick Studios, ESA, and the middle weekend will be at the Leeds City Art Gallery's new screening space. Gotta come!

x CK

No comments:

Post a Comment