Cherry Kino

Cherry Kino

Friday, 12 July 2013

My short sketch film 'Berlin Blue'

Hi!

Here's a little film I made, mostly shot in Berlin on a Christmas trip there with East Street Arts. I shot it on black and white reversal film, hand-processed it, and then toned it blue in a bucket.

It's a very short piece, a little sketch. See what you think.

After years and years of working away on film, I'm finally getting to the stage of digitising them so I'll be able to share them with you! It feels really wonderful.

Some of them are simple film poems, like this one, and others are more involved and intricate. I'll be posting more on this blog really soon.

I hope you enjoy it!

Berlin Blue from Cherry Kino on Vimeo.

... and here are a few still images:













x Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment