
The Cherry Kino programme as part of the Leeds International Film Festival is finally HERE!!!
There are 12 events in total - you need to click onto page 2 for the 11th and 12th events.
And the Leeds International Film Festival brochure is all over town - Cherry Kino stuff starts on page 75. Dates are 4 - 21 November! A Festival pass only costs £80 early bird offer, which is really good value I reckon - and I'm not just saying that coz I'm involved in the festival! It is blindlingly good actually - you get 18 days worth of unlimited films.
Hope you like the look of it! The CK screenings will take place over the 3 weekends during the film festival (my my it's a long festival!). The first and last weekends will be at Patrick Studios, ESA, and the middle weekend will be at the Leeds City Art Gallery's new screening space. Gotta come!
x CK
No comments:
Post a Comment